Welcome to our library that houses all the documents you may need. You can filter results by type of document, date range and topic area. We invite you to browse our library and should you not find what you need, please contact us by completing this form or call us at (866) 557- 7368. Click here for a glossary of terms & click here for Frequently Asked Questions.


We are committed to making our website accessible in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and California State Law.  Please bear with us as we are currently in the process of converting our expansive library. Should you come across a document(s) that requires immediate accessibility accommodations, please feel free to contact us by completing this form or call us at (866) 557- 7368 so that we can place priority making that document compliant and provide expedited assistance to your needs.

E.g., 12/15/2017
E.g., 12/15/2017
Given the short 2017 HHH NoFA application window, HCIDLA is providing a template of the "Council Office Letter of Acknowledgement." 
El Ayuntamiento de Los Ángeles aprobó una enmienda al RSO para requerir el aviso a inquilinos antes de la ejecución de un acuerdo de "pago para llaves.” El Programa de Notificación de Compra de...
The Los Angeles City Council approved an amendment to the RSO to require notice to tenants prior to executing a “cash for keys” agreement. The Tenant Buyout Notification Program (LAMC 151.31)...
THP, Seismic, THP Seismic, Primary Renovation Work, Major repair, Tenant Habitability Plan
The Declaration of Intent to Evict for Landlord Occupancy is a form landlords must fill out if evicting a tenant for this purpose. Payment of relocation assistance will be necessary as well, so...